What every girl should have in her toolbox!
- Orange Bucket – 5 gallon utility bucket
- Studfinder – even if you’re trying to hang a framed poster, a studfinder comes in handy
- 24 ft. tape measure – measuring is important no matter what you are working on! Andrew says “Measure twice, cut once.”
- Hammer – A good 16 ounce claw hammer, also smart to have hammers in different sizes!
- 4-in-1 Screwdriver – sold in most home centers
- Plier/wrench set
- Level – which goes hand in hand with your studfinder!
- Utility Knife – who wants to use their dinner knives on a home improvement project?
- Re-usable Sanding Sponge – the times are a changin’, no need for the old sandpaper anymore when you can reuse this handy sponge to sand!
Courtesy of "Good Things Utah", March 4, 2004.